Acupressure for Skin DisordersJune 25, 2016
Acu Points for Abdominal PainJune 26, 2016
13 PRITHIVI MUDRA (Earth Mudra) for skin disorders
20 KSEPANA MUDRAb (The gesture of pouring out and letting go)
KAKi MUDRA (Raven beak) for skin disorders
Kaki Mudra The Raven Beak Gesture
Sit in a comfortable meditation posture.
Pout your lips to make an “O” shape.
Focus on the tip of your nose (Agochari Mudra).
Now slowly and deeply inhale through your mouth.
Close your mouth and hold your breath for 10 seconds.
Now slowly exhale through the nose.
Repeat 10 to 30 times.
- This mudra cleanses the mouth, gums and the entire upper digestive tract.
- Skin glows and becomes purified.
- It calms the nervous system.
- It improves the sense of taste.
- Saliva secretion is stimulated.