HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN MUDRA
Once you have studied mudras and become thoroughly acquainted with the energies of your hands, you can also create your own mudra.
• When you develop a mudra, the proper frame of mind and respect are important preconditions for success.
• Study the qualities of the individual fingers and choose the respective posture.
• In positive wording, formulate the result or goal that you want to achieve through the mudra. Use the present tense.
• Speak the sentence at least three times out loud, and slowly in the rhythm of your breath.
• Visualize precisely how the result or goal will look.
• Try to already feel how it is when the result occurs.
• Place the mudra under the protection of the divine forces, a saint, or an angel whom you revere in particular.
• Wish for the result with great fervor, but remain completely patient and serene.